I do have a number of stories on how I’ve been smashed by all comers recently – be they Eldar, CSM or Tau, but this will have to wait for a bit. In the meantime, I have updated my objective counters for 7th edition. A quick preview is below, and they can be found here. Previous notes on the topic are here, here and here, but in summary:
As I wasn't entirely convinced by GW’s Munitorum battlefield objectives, I built some. They're large (40mm), and have the effects written on them. Download the file, print the sheet (important: print at 100%, do not scale), cut and glue onto 40mm bases (I use the plywood ones from Fenris Games), and you're set. They're not fancy but should do the trick.